3/11/2016

potty training

Potty training was one of the first few things I did to my dog, and was the hardest!

How To Potty Train A Puppy

I took her outside almost every hour for the first few days. But as she is becoming adult, she can now hold it in for a few hours. Puppies up to 12 months can hold it in up to the number of their months + 1 hour. Adult dogs can hold it in up to 12 hours at most.

My friend told me that they had a spray to tell a dog where to pee.

Four Paws Wee-Wee Puppy Housebreaking Aid



Although she has leaned where to go party after a couple of months of training, she still pees a bid when we have a guest coming over. So I always have a pad holder at the door to let her sit on for a moment instead of letting her pee on carpet.

Vet's Best Floor Protection Dog Pad Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment